Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Vocational Education and Training Sector visa (subclass 500)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time vocational education and training course.

You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered vocational education and training course.
This visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia and whose main course of study is:
•    a certificate I, II, III and IV (except ELICOS)
•    a VET diploma
•    a VET advanced diploma
•    a vocational graduate certificate
•    a vocational graduate diploma.
This visa is for you if you want to do one of the following:
•    apply for your first student visa
•    apply for subsequent student visa
•    apply to join a family member who is in Australia on a student visa.
If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application.
With this visa:
•    you can study in Australia
•    eligible dependant family members can accompany you to Australia
•    when you have commenced your course of study in Australia, you can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
•    your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia.
Note: If you have been granted Student visa before 26 April 2008 you and your dependent family members may need to apply separately for Permission to Work.
See: How to Apply for Permission to Work
•    your partner can study in Australia for up to three months.
Note: If your partner wants to study for more than three months they must apply for their own student visa. The application can be made in Australia.

Before you apply for this visa, you must have applied for and been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia.
This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course. It permits multiple entries to Australia. Dependent family members who come with you to Australia are usually able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.