Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 500)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS).

You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
This visa is for international students who want to study English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) in Australia. This includes:
•    courses that lead to a certificate I, II, III or IV
•    courses that result in no formal Australian award.
If you are studying ELICOS as a pre-requisite to another course, you must apply for the visa appropriate to your main course of study. If you are studying several courses, the main course is the higher level course.
Example: If you plan to complete a three-month ELICOS before starting a Bachelor of Arts degree, you must apply for the Higher Education Sector visa.
Important: Before you apply for this visa, you must have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia.
This visa is for you if you want to do one of the following:
•    apply for your first student visa
•    apply for a subsequent student visa
•    apply to join a family member who is in Australia on a student visa.
If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application.
This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course. It permits multiple entries to Australia. Dependent family members who come with you to Australia are usually able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.