Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Skilled Migration Business Innovation and Investment Partner Permanent Stay Students
This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in an Australian state or territory. You must submit an expression of interest through SkillSelect and be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa.
This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It lets you work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies

اقامت استرالیا از طریق مهارت شغلی ویزای استرالیا از طریق سرمایه گذاری اقامت استرالیا از طریق همسر ویزای تحصیلی استرالیا
Parents Permanent Stay Children Permanent Stay Visitor Visa Temporary work & Employer Sponsored

This visa lets parents live in Australia if their child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia. There can be long waiting times of up to 13 years before this visa is approved.

This visa allows a child who is outside Australia to come to Australia to live with their parents.

This visa lets you visit Australia as a visitor or for business for a temporary stay for up to three, six or 12 months.

This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor for up to four years

You might fill out and submit the assessment form and be advised on your qualifications and eligibility for immigration to Australia and Australian Permanent Residency Visas.
The applicants who wish to immigrate to Australia can study the FAQs here.
Please submit your email for receiving the latest Australian immigration news

All you need to know about International English Language Testing System