Code of Conduct
Ranika Melal Parseh confirms that its Migration Agents are all registered with MARA which is responsible for administering the Code of Conduct. Registered migration agents are skilled people who must meet professional standards, follow the Code of Conduct and maintain up-to-date knowledge of migration law and procedure. Your agent must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (the Authority), which ensures that only suitable persons are registered to provide immigration assistance.
Migration Agents and the Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct ensures that your registered migration agent will:
• Be honest with you about your chances of securing a visa;
• Keep you informed about the progress of your application and any changes that may affect it;
• Be contactable during business hours and tell you if they change their contact details;
• Act within the law, your best interests and protect your privacy;
• Declare any interest they have that may affect your application and not act for you if there is a conflict;
• Provide you with a written statement — before starting work — of the services to be provided, the estimated fees and other costs;
• Charge a reasonable fee and, if you pay in advance, keep this in a separate bank account;
• Provide you with an invoice listing the actual services completed and the amount payable;
• Provide timely and correct advice and tell you in writing about the result of your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the Code of Conduct for registered migration agents you can download and read the related Pdf file here.