Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Visitor Visa

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


eVisitor (subclass 651)

eVisitor lets you visit Australia:
•    to visit or for business visitor purposes
•    for up to three months at a time within a 12-month period.

You might be able to get an eVisitor if you:

•    are outside Australia
•    hold an eligible passport.
There is no visa application charge.
eVisitor is for people who hold passports from certain countries and who want to visit Australia for:
•    tourism, such as holidays, recreation or seeing family or friends
•    business visitor purposes, such as attending a conference, negotiating or exploring business opportunities.
You must hold a passport from an eligible country to apply for this visa.
You must be outside Australia when you lodge your application for an eVisitor. You do not need to visit an immigration office and you will not receive a stamp or label in your passport. However, you will be given a confirmation for your records.
If you apply for an eVisitor for business visitor purposes, you must not work in Australia, other than:
•    making general business or employment enquiries
•    investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
•    activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
•    participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.
You need a separate eVisitor for each family member travelling with you to Australia, including those who are younger than 18 years of age and are included on your passport.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.