Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Visitor Visa

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

An Electronic Travel Authority lets you enter Australia as many times as you want, as a visitor or for business, for up to a year. You can stay in Australia for up to three months on each visit. There is no visa application charge. If eligible to apply for online applications, you will need to pay a service fee of AUD20.  

You might be able to get an Electronic Travel Authority if you are outside Australia and are:

•    a visitor
•    a passport holder of a certain country
•    travelling to Australia for business visitor purposes.

The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (subclass 601) lets you enter Australia as many times as you want for up to 12 months if you are:
•    a tourist
•    travelling for business visitor purposes.

Business visitor activities include:
•    making general business or employment enquiries
•    investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
•    activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
•    participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.