The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:
Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
• are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
• do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia
• have a passport from an eligible country.
You might be able to apply online by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button below, if you have a passport from an eligible country.
First Working Holiday visa: You must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.
Second Working Holiday visa: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
This visa allows you to:
• stay in Australia for up to 12 months
• work in Australia for up to six months with each employer
• study for up to four months
• leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
Please contact us for further information about this visa.