Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Visitor Visa

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Special Program visa (subclass 416)

This visa aims to enhance international relations and cultural exchange by allowing persons to share cultural, social experiences, knowledge and skills in the Australian community through cultural enrichment, community benefits or youth exchange programs.

You can apply for this visa if you have been invited by an approved Special Program sponsor to participate in an approved youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefit program.
You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for this visa:
•    if you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia to be granted the visa
•    if you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia to be granted the visa.

If you are in Australia, usually you must hold a substantive visa to apply for a Special Program visa.
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to:

•    take part in an approved youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits program
•    work or study in Australia, if work or study is part of the approved program
•    bring eligible family members with you.

You might be able to include the following people in your visa application:
•    your partner (married or de facto)
•    your or your partner’s dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.