Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Visitor Visa

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)

This temporary visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.
You might be able to get this visa if you:

•    are 55 years or older
•    have no dependents (other than a partner, if any)
•    meet income requirements
•    are able to make a significant long term financial investment in Australia.

This is a temporary visa. You can include your partner in your application. You and your partner must not have any dependents.
You can apply for this visa whether you are in or outside Australia:
•    If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted
•    If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

It allows you to:
•    work in Australia for up to 40 hours per fortnight
•    travel to and remain in Australia for four years from the date the visa is granted – after that time you will need another visa
•    have your partner (who has also been granted this visa) accompany you to Australia.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.