Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Temporary work & Employer Sponsored

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor for up to four years.

You might be able to get this visa if:

•    you have been sponsored by an approved business
•    you have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved business.

The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to four years.
You must be sponsored by an approved business. A business can sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work.
You can be in or outside Australia when you lodge your application.

This visa allows you to:
•    work in Australia for up to four years
•    bring your family to work or study in Australia
•    travel in and out of Australia as often as you want.

To apply you must:
•    be nominated to work in an approved occupation on the Skilled Occupation Lists (Formerly Known as Form 1121i)
•    meet the skill requirements for the nominated occupation
•    meet registration and licensing obligations
•    speak vocational English
•    have been nominated by an approved business


Please contact us for further information about this visa.