Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Temporary work & Employer Sponsored

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)

This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:
•    in relation to a bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream)
•    to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school (Foreign Government Agency stream)
•    to do domestic work for a diplomat (Domestic Worker stream)
•    as a person with statutory privileges and immunities (Privileges and Immunities stream).

You might be able to get this visa if:

•    you meet the requirements for one of the streams within this visa.

The Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) allows you to come to Australia under one of four streams:
•     Government Agreement stream: to come to Australia under the terms and conditions of a bilateral agreement between the Australian Government or an Australian state or territory government and the government of another country
•    Foreign Government Agency stream: for a representative of a foreign government who will not be given official status in Australia by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), or a person who is to be employed as a foreign language teacher by a foreign government in an Australian school
•     Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream: to do domestic work in the household of someone who holds a Diplomatic (Temporary) visa (subclass 995)
•    Privileges and Immunities stream: for a person with privileges and immunities under theInternational Organisations (Privileges and Immunities) Act 1963 or the Overseas Missions (Privileges and Immunities) Act 1995.

This visa allows you to:
•    enter Australia temporarily
•    do the work or activity specified in your visa application

You might be able to get this visa if you:
•    have a genuine intention to stay temporarily in Australia
•    have adequate financial support for you and your family while you are in Australia
•    have adequate arrangements for health insurance for you and your family while you are in Australia
•    meet health and character requirements
•    meet the requirements of the stream in which you are applying for the visa
•    if you are in Australia when you apply for the visa, you must hold a qualifying visa.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.