Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Temporary work & Employer Sponsored

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401)

This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to:
•    work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement (the Exchange stream)
•    participate in high-level sports competitions (the Sport stream)
•    do full-time religious work (the Religious Worker stream)
•    do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives (the Domestic Worker (Executive) stream).

You might be able to get this visa if you:

•    are sponsored by an approved sponsor
•    are nominated to undertake an approved activity
•    have the skills and experience relevant to the nominated activity.

The Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis under one of the four streams:
•     Exchange stream: to work in a skilled position under a reciprocal staff exchange arrangement to:
o    give participants an opportunity to experience another culture
o    enhance international relations
o    broaden participants’ experience and knowledge.
•    Sport stream: to improve the quality of sport in Australia through participation in high-level competition with Australian residents to:
o    participate in a specific event or series of events as an individual or as part of a team or its support staff
o    play, coach or instruct for a sporting club for a season under contract
o    judge or adjudicate a sporting competition or show.
•    Religious Worker stream: to be a full-time religious worker, serving the religious objectives of a religious institution in Australia.
•     Domestic Worker (Executive) stream: to work full time in the household of certain senior foreign executives.
This visa involves a three stage process:
•    Sponsorship - an organisation, government agency or foreign government agency applies to become a long-stay activity sponsor
•    Nomination - the long-stay activity sponsor nominates you to undertake an activity
•    Visa - you apply for a Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401).
This is a temporary visa. You can be in or outside Australian when you apply for this visa:
Applying in Australia: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted.
Applying outside Australia: If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when your visa is granted.

This visa allows you to:
•    stay in Australia for the period of the nominated position, with a maximum stay of two years
•    do the work or activity specified in your nomination
•    bring eligible family members with you to Australia
•    enter and leave Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.