Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Skilled Migration

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)

This is a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia.

You might be able to get this visa if:

•    you have lived for at least two years in a specified regional area of Australia
•    you have worked full time for 12 months in a specified regional area of Australia
•    you hold a Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489), a Skilled Regional visa (subclasses 475, 487), a Skilled Independent visa (subclass 495), or a Skilled Designated Area visa (subclass 496)
•    you hold a Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa.

The Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) is for people who have an eligible visa and have lived for at least two years and worked for at least one year in a specified regional area. You must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when the visa is granted.

This is a permanent residence visa. It allows you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
•    stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

 Please contact us for further information about this visa.