The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:
Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
This visa allows:
• recent engineering graduates of recognised institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
• are younger than 31 years of age
• have completed an engineering degree at a recognised institution in the past two years.
The Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. It is a temporary visa.
You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when the visa is decided, unless you are a New Zealand citizen who holds a Special Category visa (subclass 444). A New Zealand citizen who holds a Special Category visa (subclass 444) can be in or outside Australia when the visa is decided.
This visa allows you and your family stay in Australia for up to 18 months. While in Australia, you can:
• enrol in further professional studies
• study to improve your English skills.
You might be able to get a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) if:
• you are younger than 31 years of age
• you have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognised institution in the past two years
• you have not held a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a dependent family member)
• you can demonstrate your English language ability
• you meet health and character requirements.
Recognized Institutions in Iran:
• Amir Kabir University of Technology
• University of Tehran
Please contact us for further information about this visa.