Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Partner Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.
To get this visa, you must be married to or in a de facto relationship with an:

•    Australian citizen
•    Australian permanent resident
•    eligible New Zealand citizen

The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is the first stage towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 801). You must be in Australia when you apply and also when this visa is decided.
You lodge one application form for your temporary and permanent visas and pay one application charge. Your application is processed in two stages, about two years apart.

The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) lets you:
•    stay in Australia until a decision is made about your permanent Partner visa
•    work in Australia
•    study in Australia, but with no access to government funding
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
You can include your dependent children in your application, but not other dependent relatives (unless you hold or held a Prospective Marriage visa). Dependent applicants must be in Australia when you apply.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.