Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Partner Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to travel to and live in Australia.
You might be able to get this visa if you are married to or in a de facto relationship with an:

•    Australian citizen
•    Australian permanent resident
•    eligible New Zealand citizen.

The Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is the first stage towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100). You lodge only one application for your temporary and permanent visas and pay one application charge. Your application is processed in two stages, about two years apart.
You must be outside Australia when you apply and also when the Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is granted. You can be in or outside Australia when Partner visa (subclass 100) is granted.
The Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) lets you:
•    enter Australia and stay here until a decision is made about your permanent Partner visa
•    work in Australia
•    study in Australia, but with no access to government funding
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
If you are later granted a permanent visa, you can:
•    stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    receive some social security payments
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted – after that time you will need another visa to enter Australia.

You can include the following people in your visa application:
•    your dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.