Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Partner Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)

This visa allows people to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse.
You might be able to get this visa if you intend to marry:

•    an Australian citizen
•    an Australian permanent resident
•    an eligible New Zealand citizen.

It is a temporary visa for nine months. You must be outside Australia when you lodge your application and when the visa is granted. You can have the wedding in any country: the wedding does not need to be in Australia.
This visa allows you to:
•    enter Australia before you marry your prospective spouse
•    travel in and out of Australia as often as you want
•    work in Australia, although some employers might not hire people with temporary visas
•    study in Australia, but with no access to government funding for tertiary study
•    apply for a Partner visa, in Australia, after your marriage.

You may include the following people in your visa application:

•    your dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.