Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Parents Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)

This visa lets parents live in Australia for up to two years if they are the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.
You can apply separately for a permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143) to stay in Australia permanently.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

•    are sponsored
•    meet the balance-of-family test
•    are prepared to pay much higher visa application charges for faster processing.

This visa is temporary and cannot be extended or renewed. After arriving in Australia, you have two years to apply for a Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143). In this way, you can spread the costs of the Contributory Parent migration over a number of years. Most applicants must be sponsored by their child. Your sponsor needs to have lived lawfully in Australia for the two years before the application is lodged.
You can apply for this visa only if you are outside Australia. If you are in Australia, you can only apply if your temporary visa allows you to apply for another visa while you are in Australia. You must be outside Australia when the visa is decided.

This is a temporary visa that lets you and your family:
•    live in Australia for two years
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
If you are granted this visa, you will have two years to apply for a permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143).

You can include the following people in your visa application:
•    your partner (married or de facto)
•    your or your partner’s dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.