Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Parents Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)

This visa lets parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

•    are sponsored or
•    hold a temporary Contributory Parent visa (subclass 173)
•    meet the balance-of-family test
•    are prepared to pay higher visa application charges for faster processing.

Most applicants need to be sponsored by their child. Your sponsor needs to have lived lawfully in Australia for the two years before the application is lodged.
You can lodge an application for this visa in or outside Australia. If you are in Australia, you can apply only if your temporary visa allows you to apply for another visa while you are in Australia.

This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
•    stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

You can include the following people in your visa application:
•    your partner (married or de facto)
•    your or your partner’s dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.