Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Parents Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Parent visa (subclass 103)

This visa lets parents live in Australia if their child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.
There can be long waiting times of up to 13 years before this visa is approved.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

•    are sponsored
•    meet the balance-of-family test
•    are prepared to wait in a queue before your visa can be decided.

Most applicants must be sponsored by their child. The sponsor needs to have lived lawfully in Australia for the two years immediately before the application is lodged.
You must apply for this visa outside Australia. If you are in Australia, you can apply only if your temporary visa lets you apply for another visa while you are in Australia. You must be outside Australia when the visa is decided.

This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
•    stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

You can include the following people in your visa application:
•    your partner (married or de facto)
•    your or your partner’s dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

Please contact us for further information about this visa.