Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Children Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)

This temporary visa:
•    allows a child to travel to and from or stay in Australia until their parent's permanent Partner visa is finalised
•    is required if the child is to be added to a permanent Partner visa application after a temporary Partner visa has been granted to their parent.

A child might be able to get this visa if:

•    their parent holds a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309 or 820) or a Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
•    they are sponsored by the same person who sponsored their parent
•    they are single
•    they are younger than 18 years of age, or one of the following:
o    financially dependent on their parent holding the temporary Partner visa, or
o    incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of bodily or mental functions.

If this visa is granted, the child also needs to make a permanent Partner visa application before the parent's permanent Partner visa is decided.
The child can be in or outside Australia when they apply for this visa. If the child's siblings are also applying for this visa, they must lodge separate applications.

This visa allows the child to:
•    travel to and from, or stay in Australia with their parents until a decision in made on the parent’s permanent visa application
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    travel to and from and stay Australia while the temporary visa is valid. The visa is valid while the parent’s temporary Partner visa or Dependent Child visa is valid.


Please contact us for further information about this visa.