Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Children Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Orphan Relative visa (subclass 117)

This visa allows a child to travel to and live permanently in Australia with their sponsoring relative.
A child might be able to get this visa if they are:

•    outside Australia
•    an orphan, or their parents are unable to care for them
•    younger than 18 years of age
•    sponsored by their relative who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
•    single.

It allows a child in this situation to travel to and stay permanently with their sponsoring relative in Australia.
The sponsoring relative usually applies on behalf of the child, who must be outside Australia when the application is lodged and the visa is decided. The sponsoring relative must meet the parental responsibility or custody requirements.

This is a permanent residence visa. It allows you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
•    travel to and stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

You can include a child’s dependents in the visa application if they are the child’s:
•    dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.

The child’s siblings must lodge their own applications.


Please contact us for further information about this visa.