Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Children Permanent Stay

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Child visa (subclass 101)

This visa allows a child who is outside Australia to come to Australia to live with their parents.
This visa is for children:
•    outside Australia
•    sponsored by an eligible parent.

A Child visa (subclass 101) lets an eligible parent sponsor their child to live in Australia indefinitely. The parent can apply on behalf of a child younger than 18 years of age.
An eligible parent is:
•    an Australian citizen
•    the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa
•    an eligible New Zealand citizen.
The child must be outside Australia when the application is lodged and when the visa is granted.

This is a permanent residence visa. It allows the child to:
•    travel to and stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if they are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted – after that time they will need another visa to enter Australia.

You can include a child’s dependent family members in the visa application if they are the child’s:
•    dependent children
•    other dependent relatives.
The child’s siblings usually need to lodge their own applications.


Please contact us for further information about this visa.