Business Innovation and Investment
The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:
State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
This is a permanent residence visa. You will be able to travel in and out of Australia for five years.
The State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893) is for people who are sponsored by a state or territory authority and have held a designated investment in Australia for four years.
You can apply for this visa if you already hold a State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) visa (subclass 165).
You might be able to get this visa if you:
• hold a State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) (subclass 165) visa
• have held a designated investment of AUD750 000 in Australia for four years.
This is a permanent residence visa. It allows you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
• stay in Australia indefinitely
• work and study in Australia
• enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
• apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
• sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
• travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
Members of your family unit might be eligible for this visa if you are the primary holder of aState/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165).
You, or your spouse or de facto partner together must:
• have held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner's name, your designated investment of at least AUD750 000 made for the purpose of being granted aState/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165).
• have a genuine and realistic commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia.
Please contact us for further information about this visa.