Professional Australian and New Zealand immigration advice
Ranika Melal Parseh
Your Dream, Our Business

Professional Australian Immigration Advice

RanikaMelalParseh Immigration Advice Agency
Providing immigration advice regarding preparing theapplications for permanent and temporary Australian and New Zealand visas for revered applicants by registered Australian migration agent with respect to the latest applied immigration laws and regulations
Business Innovation and Investment

The following visa subclasses are applicable under certain conditions explained below:


Investor visa (subclass 891)

This visa is a permanent residence visa. You will be able to travel in and out of Australia for five years.
The Investor visa (subclass 891) allows you to live in Australia if you and your spouse or de facto partner together have held a designated investment in Australia for four years.
Your family can also apply for this visa if you have already been granted it.
It is the second stage of the Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

•    hold an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
•    have maintained a designated investment of AUD1 500 000 for four years.

This is a permanent residence visa. It allows you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
•    stay in Australia indefinitely
•    work and study in Australia
•    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
•    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
•    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
•    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

You might be able to get this visa if:
•    you are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
•    you lived in Australia for a total of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
•    you and all your family members meet health and character requirements
•    you meet business requirements.
Your family might be eligible for this visa if you are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162).
Business requirements
To meet the business requirements for an Investor visa (subclass 891) you (or your relevant family members) must show:

•    you, or you and your spouse or de facto partner together, have held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner's name, your designated investment in Australia of AUD1 500 000  (made for the purpose of being granted an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
•    you have a realistic commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia
•    you or your partner have never been involved in unacceptable business or investment activities.


Please contact us for further information about this visa.